Saturday, June 11, 2005

posted by Tab

Assignment

In order to be an ambassador, we need to know the one who we are representing. This assignment is not for people who don't know God, but for those who do, to understand him better (as you will see by the language, it is not designed to be used in mission!!!). The more I know my King, the better and more accurately I can represent him.

Below is a snippet, the full text can be found here.

`I am who I am' (Exodus 3:14), this is how the God we worship as Christians describes himself. Yet as humans we have need to collectively define God, based on what he has revealed of himself to us. There are fundamental - that is unchangeable, beliefs that we hold true regarding God, which form the basis of our faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home